Rabu, 18 Agustus 2010
Amely - Come Back to Me Lyrics
Come Back to Me Lyrics I feel the weight of silence crashing down It brings me to my knees Remember back to when we had it all When you stood next to me But with every kiss it tastes like goodbye And I don't wanna feel like this will be the last time I stopped breathing My heart's not beating Begging you on my knees And I'll say never Just stay forever Will you come back to me Just come
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Si vous aimez feuilleter des magazines de décoration pour faire face à la dernière te...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Comment concevoir pour un Jacuzzi dans votre maison. </span><span lang=...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Son amusement pour décorer une chambre avec un thème de la jungle, n'importe quel...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
download free mp3
wmp3
mp3z