Minggu, 12 September 2010
XV Feat Kid Cudi - Vizzy Zone Lyrics
Vizzy Zone Lyrics [XV] 3.30 in the morninÂ' Wait is it 3.30 or 4.30? Different timezones you know hahah, yeah Vizzy, Zone Its been a minute But you know we finally made it so I welcome yÂ'all to the zone [XV - Verse 1] Uhh Headphones blearing loud IÂ'm in my zone right now Got a city on my back that I toll with brown Every city that Vizzy got to go around And ohh how I hate it cuz this
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Si vous aimez feuilleter des magazines de décoration pour faire face à la dernière te...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Comment concevoir pour un Jacuzzi dans votre maison. </span><span lang=...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Son amusement pour décorer une chambre avec un thème de la jungle, n'importe quel...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
download free mp3
wmp3
mp3z