Rabu, 13 Oktober 2010
Bow Wow - Pretty Lady Lyrics
Pretty Lady Lyrics Now we we be chillin we be vibing out Because I'm famous me and shortie gotta hide out Kinda new to her but she gonna get used to it She know no nigga do it like I do it Lil mama short on the rent well I take care of that That's just some chump change you ain't gotta pay me back I've seen alot of women in my life but you the coldest Test me and pop when I ain't with you
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Si vous aimez feuilleter des magazines de décoration pour faire face à la dernière te...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Comment concevoir pour un Jacuzzi dans votre maison. </span><span lang=...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Son amusement pour décorer une chambre avec un thème de la jungle, n'importe quel...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
download free mp3
wmp3
mp3z