Senin, 25 Oktober 2010
Demis Tzivis - Necessary Lyrics
Necessary Lyrics Give me a minute or maybe two Ima lay it down simple and true Words from the gutter the dirty streets From the people stuck on the backseats This life is for a chosen few Not for me and not for you My friend I know I feel your pain This cold and everlasting rain I see you fight I see you struggle You try to keep up with this fuckin' jungle No money no job, no lady luck Society
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Si vous aimez feuilleter des magazines de décoration pour faire face à la dernière te...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Comment concevoir pour un Jacuzzi dans votre maison. </span><span lang=...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Son amusement pour décorer une chambre avec un thème de la jungle, n'importe quel...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
download free mp3
wmp3
mp3z