Rabu, 15 Desember 2010
Alexis Jordan - Good Girl Lyrics
Here is Good Girl Lyrics by Alexis Jordan @ monsterlyrics.blogspot.comA a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aI like tight jeans, dark shaves when I walk the ground,Shapes move like a .., move, you appreciate my …but in nice shape,Wanna take me on a date, move,You got what it takes, move,You been ..some cake,I like, I won’t catching your eyes,I like, I don’t even try,I like you, I like you boy,I like
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Si vous aimez feuilleter des magazines de décoration pour faire face à la dernière te...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Comment concevoir pour un Jacuzzi dans votre maison. </span><span lang=...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Son amusement pour décorer une chambre avec un thème de la jungle, n'importe quel...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
download free mp3
wmp3
mp3z