Senin, 27 Desember 2010
Jason Derulo - Looking For That Ooh Lyrics
Looking For That Ooh Lyrics I thought I had a girl that could make the world stop And if she wanna ride i'ma take her on top A walk so mean in them 7 jeans You know what I mean babe All that I need is That ooh ooh Shawty with that ooh Looking for that ooh ooh Shawty with that ooh What i'ma do when I finally find you Make you say ooh ooh Ooh ooh I'm looking for that ooh ooh Shawty with that
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Si vous aimez feuilleter des magazines de décoration pour faire face à la dernière te...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Comment concevoir pour un Jacuzzi dans votre maison. </span><span lang=...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Son amusement pour décorer une chambre avec un thème de la jungle, n'importe quel...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
download free mp3
wmp3
mp3z