Jumat, 24 Desember 2010
Rick Ross - Another One Lyrics
Another One Lyrics [Diddy] You n-ggas paranoid, I party gettinÂ' money I know IÂ'm the sh-t my janitor be getting money I got a skyscraper, itÂ's a hell of a view got me closer to God, angel wings on my coupe pray for me, I grind everyday for it if you see me riding in it, means I paid for it Bugatti Boyz 1.8 fours I got money baby I could order 8 more f-ck the Forbes list lets tell the truth
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Si vous aimez feuilleter des magazines de décoration pour faire face à la dernière te...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Comment concevoir pour un Jacuzzi dans votre maison. </span><span lang=...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Son amusement pour décorer une chambre avec un thème de la jungle, n'importe quel...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
download free mp3
wmp3
mp3z