Rabu, 23 Februari 2011
2NE1 - Say Goodbye Lyrics
Say Goodbye Lyrics Baby come here and sit down, let's talk I got a lot to say so I guess I'll start by Saying that I love you, But you know, this thing ain't been No walk in the park for us I swear it'll only take a minute You'll understand when I finish, yeah And I don't wanna see you cry But I don't wanna be the one to tell you a lie so How do you let it go? When you, You just don't know?
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Si vous aimez feuilleter des magazines de décoration pour faire face à la dernière te...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Comment concevoir pour un Jacuzzi dans votre maison. </span><span lang=...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Son amusement pour décorer une chambre avec un thème de la jungle, n'importe quel...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
download free mp3
wmp3
mp3z