Kamis, 17 Februari 2011
Eminem - Fly Away Lyrics
Fly Away Lyrics [Just Blaze - Chorus] Some people ask me, where IÂ've been lately They thought I fell off, nobody could save me I play in the background, I donÂ't back down So donÂ't get it twisted, tryna play me First I come out, they underate me Then I come back, still try to fade me They say IÂ'm nasty, say IÂ'm crazy Ask what I think, I say maybe I fly away It ainÂ't nothinÂ' in my way so
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Si vous aimez feuilleter des magazines de décoration pour faire face à la dernière te...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Comment concevoir pour un Jacuzzi dans votre maison. </span><span lang=...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Son amusement pour décorer une chambre avec un thème de la jungle, n'importe quel...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
download free mp3
wmp3
mp3z