Selasa, 15 Februari 2011
French Montana - I Made It Lyrics
I Made It Lyrics (Ft. Rick Ross & Masspike Miles) I embrace the love, we made it! We made it! Yeah! Chorus: Where I came from is no living, So I rose above the bullshit I became the man that you see, Look in my eyes and you will see no fear! ThatÂ's right I made it! Oh, I worked until I got it, ThatÂ's why success feels so good! The world knows where the fuck IÂ'm from, Still rock twenty
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Si vous aimez feuilleter des magazines de décoration pour faire face à la dernière te...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Comment concevoir pour un Jacuzzi dans votre maison. </span><span lang=...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Son amusement pour décorer une chambre avec un thème de la jungle, n'importe quel...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
download free mp3
wmp3
mp3z