Kamis, 21 April 2011
Kanye West - Over Again Lyrics
Over Again Lyrics Fuck these rappers... Pussy actors... Looking at the cover... Thinking how to fuck half of these bitches get a deal Now raise your hands if you feel me But I don't really care if you don't I gotta get that fame even if it kill me But I know it will probably won't Step up in my rap game but I really don't have to They are rapping like they gotta I am rapping like I have to
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Si vous aimez feuilleter des magazines de décoration pour faire face à la dernière te...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Comment concevoir pour un Jacuzzi dans votre maison. </span><span lang=...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Son amusement pour décorer une chambre avec un thème de la jungle, n'importe quel...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
download free mp3
wmp3
mp3z