Kamis, 26 Mei 2011
All Time Low - Time-bomb Lyrics
Time-bomb Lyrics From the get-go, I knew this was hard to hold Like a crash, the whole thing spun out of control Oh, on a wire, we were dancing Two kids, no consequences Pull the trigger without thinking There's only one way down this road It was like a time bomb set into motion We knew that we were destined to explode And if I had to pull you out of the wreckage You know I'm never gonna let
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Si vous aimez feuilleter des magazines de décoration pour faire face à la dernière te...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Comment concevoir pour un Jacuzzi dans votre maison. </span><span lang=...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Son amusement pour décorer une chambre avec un thème de la jungle, n'importe quel...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
download free mp3
wmp3
mp3z