Kamis, 26 Mei 2011
Apocalyptica - I Don't Care Lyrics
I Don't Care Lyrics I try to make it through my life In my way, there's you I try to make it through these lies That's all, I do Just don't deny it Just don't deny it And deal with it Yeah, deal with it You try to break me, You wanna beak me Bit by bit That's just part of it If you were dead or still alive I don't care, I don't care And all the things you left behind I don't care! I don't
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Si vous aimez feuilleter des magazines de décoration pour faire face à la dernière te...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Comment concevoir pour un Jacuzzi dans votre maison. </span><span lang=...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Son amusement pour décorer une chambre avec un thème de la jungle, n'importe quel...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
download free mp3
wmp3
mp3z