Kamis, 26 Mei 2011
My Chemical Romance - The Only Hope For You Is Me Lyrics
The Only Hope For You Is Me Lyrics (Remember me, remember me) Remember me Remember me Remember me Remember me Where, where will you stand When all the lights go out Across these city streets? Where were you when All of the embers fell? I still remember them Covered in ash Covered in glass Covered in all my friends I still think of the bombs they built If there's a place that I could be Then
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Si vous aimez feuilleter des magazines de décoration pour faire face à la dernière te...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Comment concevoir pour un Jacuzzi dans votre maison. </span><span lang=...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Son amusement pour décorer une chambre avec un thème de la jungle, n'importe quel...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
download free mp3
wmp3
mp3z