Sabtu, 13 November 2010
Cee-Lo Green - Forget You Lyrics
Forget You Lyrics I see you driving Â'round town With the girl i love and iÂ'm like, Fuck you! Oo, oo, ooo I guess the change in my pocket WasnÂ't enough iÂ'm like, Fuck you! And fuck her too! I said, if i was richer, iÂ'd still be with ya Ha, now ainÂ't that some shit? (ainÂ't that some shit?) And although thereÂ's pain in my chest I still wish you the best with aÂ
Fuck you! Oo, oo, ooo
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Si vous aimez feuilleter des magazines de décoration pour faire face à la dernière te...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Comment concevoir pour un Jacuzzi dans votre maison. </span><span lang=...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Son amusement pour décorer une chambre avec un thème de la jungle, n'importe quel...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
download free mp3
wmp3
mp3z