Selasa, 02 November 2010
Twista - Back To The Basics Lyrics
Back To The Basics Lyrics I'm about to take everybody back to the basics I'm gonna .. occur Because a mother fucker put these rappers in the matrix .. But there is beauty in the dark Just put it into your mouth and the flow is mmm Like that when you taste it ComÂ'on niggers like a disciple of death You may think of poppinÂ' Â
I may be right for your neck Your mother may as well call a funeral
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Si vous aimez feuilleter des magazines de décoration pour faire face à la dernière te...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Comment concevoir pour un Jacuzzi dans votre maison. </span><span lang=...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Son amusement pour décorer une chambre avec un thème de la jungle, n'importe quel...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
download free mp3
wmp3
mp3z