Senin, 13 Desember 2010
Escape The Fate - On To The Next One Lyrics
On To The Next One Lyrics This love is bittersweet. It's always incomplete. Right now your killing me (ohhh oh) 'Cause everything that you say, and every time that you stay, I see that now you have changed and I'm the one that you blame. (Now you're gone) And your on to the next one This time I got to live without you That's just the way it has to be This time I got to live without you (whoa
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Si vous aimez feuilleter des magazines de décoration pour faire face à la dernière te...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Comment concevoir pour un Jacuzzi dans votre maison. </span><span lang=...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Son amusement pour décorer une chambre avec un thème de la jungle, n'importe quel...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
download free mp3
wmp3
mp3z