Senin, 13 Desember 2010
Dave Mathews Band - Fine With Me Lyrics
Fine With Me Lyrics I must admit I can't remember your name I know we just met, But since then I've had a lot to think about Before we part ways, well, there's something that I'd like to say I realize it's late But if you'll hear out I'm sure Dave Letterman can wait And if you'd like to Maybe continue, what we started with a smile From across the room That'd be fine with me When I first saw
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Si vous aimez feuilleter des magazines de décoration pour faire face à la dernière te...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Comment concevoir pour un Jacuzzi dans votre maison. </span><span lang=...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Son amusement pour décorer une chambre avec un thème de la jungle, n'importe quel...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
download free mp3
wmp3
mp3z