Senin, 13 Desember 2010
Matt Cardle - When We Collide Lyrics
When We Collide Lyrics You say Â"I love you boyÂ" But i know you lie. I trust you all the same And i donÂ't know why. Â'Cause when my back is turned, My bruises shine. Our broken fairytale, So hard to hide. I still believe, ItÂ's you and me till the end of time. When we collide we come together, If we donÂ't weÂ'll always be apart. IÂ'll take a bruise i know youÂ're worth it. When you hit
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Si vous aimez feuilleter des magazines de décoration pour faire face à la dernière te...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Comment concevoir pour un Jacuzzi dans votre maison. </span><span lang=...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Son amusement pour décorer une chambre avec un thème de la jungle, n'importe quel...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
download free mp3
wmp3
mp3z