Senin, 13 Desember 2010
Frank Turner - The Next Round Lyrics
The Next Round Lyrics I drink cause I'm thirsty I drink cause I'm dry I'm not yet quite thirty But I feel like I'm dying I drink cause I want to, cause I need to, Cause I don't know what else to do With my time, I won't say it You can see it in my eyes. You drink cause you're lonely You drink cause you're sad You always claim every party Was the best time you've ever had You drink cause
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Si vous aimez feuilleter des magazines de décoration pour faire face à la dernière te...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Comment concevoir pour un Jacuzzi dans votre maison. </span><span lang=...
-
<div><span><span lang="fr">Son amusement pour décorer une chambre avec un thème de la jungle, n'importe quel...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
download free mp3
wmp3
mp3z